Monday, August 12, 2013

How do you feel about Beyonce's new hair cut?


Answer: Well if you know me, you know that Beyonce can do no wrong lol however personally I do not like her new haircut. For many reasons that I care not to discuss at the moment but furthermore I really don't understand why it is such a big deal!!!!!! And I am even more afraid of the new hair cutting phase that is about to go down with black women around the world! I'm sorry for the ladies who are about to start chopping off their hair or wearing those god awful wigs and shouldn't! (Forgive me, I didn't use much salt there. Yesterday's motivation) I'm not sure what it is about women and their hair but we just follow the crowds and everyone in their uniqueness, can't wear every hair style. Simply put: it just don't look good! Another thing that I am finding a bit strange about this haircut, and not Beyonce's haircut in particular, but women's hairstyles in general, are males input on how women should wear their hair. To me that's just disgusting; let women decide what they want to do with their own head! Period. Your input, simply put again, does not matter unless you are someone's husband. It's a little feminine to me but that's just my take on the matter!



No comments:

Post a Comment