Sunday, August 25, 2013

All He/She does is text! Is this a Good Start to a Lasting Relationship?



Question2: How do you feel about someone who only communicates via text message?



Answer:
I loathe it, hate it, and so much more!! 

#1 there is no way you can get to know a person through text. Text message are for like: "hey", "bye", "c u later", if you are at work "how's your day" etc. If you don't know me like that you definitely won't get to know me that way. 

#2 if a person only talks through text they have communication issues and that is definitely a problem. That's the same person you later argue with via text message. I think that's so lame, I prefer my men to take the lead, the initiative, address a situation head on....you know like a man?!?! YEA So if you text me all the time, or that is the only way we can communication I know what category you're in!

I have been there and its disgusting, its like you trying to tip me with your time and I am supposed to be ok with that, yeah.....NO. I have been involved with guys, especially the ones who I really like, where I let that junk slide: worst decision of my LIFE to date! No I am being sarcastic but in those situations I feel like you already know what it is. Dude ain't bit more interested in me than he is a beauty supply store sale on bobby pins so its clear his motives, what he is about, the fact that he doesn't want to hold a conversation speaks volumes about him in GENERAL....I will not go there that's where my mental health degree kicks in but simply put he's just not that in to you!

Now if you like to talk to everyone via text and that's your thing your relationship may work. But I guarantee in the long run communication will be a issue no questions asked.

~Konversations w/ Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment