Friday, August 16, 2013

I've Reached the Quarter Life Crisis!

Question:
I'm 28 years old and I feel unaccomplished. I've completed college I have a Bachelor's in Business, however I am currently we unemployed. I want marriage, I want kids, I want a career & none of the three are in sight. I need encouragement.


Answer:
Welcome to your early life crisis!!! Yes there is such a thing.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!...a state of mind in your early 20's where you feel lost and frustrated from trying to find your way. I know many people in their 20's that are in your shoes, so you are not alone! My encouragement for you & me is to Rest! Rest yourself in God and seek His will for your life. His ways are not like yours nor are His thoughts. One of the main reasons you are facing this crisis is because you have yet to reach the place where your will has aligned with Gods. This is the toughest part b/c Gods plan may not be your plan but you have to understand that His plan is the best. In this season of life I always encourage a fast. A period of time dedicated for you and God where you surround yourself with a Christ inspired agenda. Ingest as much as you can spiritually so you can produce your God given destiny! As time progresses things will begin to make sense. You will begin to get pieces, a little here a little there. Those peices will complete your puzzle. We each have individual puzzles that are uniquely designed by God specifically for us. Don't get upset when others gets pieces that you feel you should have gotten instead. Their pieces complete thier puzzle. Your peices complete yours. You cannot see the end but God already knows it. Put your trust in Him and gratefully expect your peices to fulfill His already perfect plan for your life!! ~ Konversations w/ Kristen

(THESE QUESTIONS ARE SUBMITTED VIA FB, www.facebook.com/kristenLblack)

No comments:

Post a Comment