Sunday, September 1, 2013

How Can I Make my Man More Romantic?

Question 1: I'm a really romantic type of girl but its hard trying to get my boo to up the romance in our relationship. What should I do. 

Answer: So they say....whoever they are, that you can't have it all.... lol. I suppose that's why I'm single. Ha! But seriously I have 2 questions: Is everything else for the most part good in the relationship & was he ever romantic? If everything else is good just accept the fact that boobie just isn't romantic. If you desire romance you beef it up and change your way of thinking. The best advice I've ever received is "the only person you can change is YOU" so start with your thoughts.  If you want a romantic date add romance to it. Don't take on the mindset of "I'm the only one being romantic" feel like "I am doing this to make me happy". You may even find your guy softening up or he may not, but hey you get your romantic date! 

If boo thang wasn't romantic initially then BRAVO to him, he did a wonderful job of showing you who he is and who he isn't. He isn't romantic & that doesn't make him a bad guy he just can do without the flowers & candles. If he was romantic 1st then stopped, he was probably just putting on to get you. I've heard that's a great way to get into a relationship. I'll pass!!! But lets be honest most people do it.


(All questions are submitted through FB, via Konversations w/ Kristen, FB Friday's) 

No comments:

Post a Comment