Sunday, September 1, 2013

Any Advice for Singles

Question: Any advice for singles?



Answer: Have fun. I am really starting to believe that its much easier to want what you don't have than to appreciate what you do have...(not you reader, but mankind in general) .Singleness can be lonely, but relationships can too, lets be real. Singleness takes work and so does relationships. That lovie dovie stage only lasts but so long, full time. Sooner or later habits start to creep up and you get frustrated. Don't act like you ain't never been in a relationship!!!! (Unless u haven't then take note) Appreciate your freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want, without having to consider how somebody else may feel about it. (All things w/in reason of course) Travel, try new restaurants, go places, hang out, work out, & most importantly get to know you!! There are things I find out about myself still and sometimes I'm like "a man ain't gone tolerate that". So I take advantage of it while I'm single! Lol, well I do buttt I work on changing those things and challenge myself to be better in that area as well. Selfishness has no place in relationships, period. When you're single you can be as selfish as you want to be. When you start dating you have to cut that OWT! Ain't nobody tryna be with no selfish man/woman. Build your foundation so you can be solid with or without a man/woman. Spend time with God...if you struggling spending time with Him now....don't add a man or woman to the mix because they take up time too & u know God jealous so don't play!! Also don't date stupid people for the heck of it, unless you just like drama. I mean really you put up with a whole bunch of BS for a text message and some Applebee's.....a phone call & Spondivits for my boujiee gals lol. But I'm serious it ain't worth it and the same applies to men. Tolerating some crazy girl so you can layup with her is a waste of your time & energy if you think about it. So all I'm trying to say is enjoy what you have, enjoy where you are in life, and maximize your singleness.... you'll be in a relationship before you know it!

(All questions are submitted though FB, for Konversaitons w/ Kristen FB Friday's)

No comments:

Post a Comment