Sunday, September 29, 2013

Calling All Single Ladies.....Looking for Someone?

Question: I am a single woman and its hard out here. I’m the total package and no matter where I turn it appears that all men play games, want sex, or aren’t ready for a relationship. Have you had any luck or do you have any advice for single girls. 



Answer: Any luck? No. I think there is so much in singleness that we miss out on as singles because we are busy trying to get into a relationship. I don’t date because I hate the whole process. I hate surface conversations, and I absolutely cannot sit across from someone,or next to them, for a few hours and knowingly hold zero interest in them. That’s personal, for me! For you, I would encourage you, like I have to encourage myself OFTEN, just be patient, there are only a few good men out here….same applies to women……. so allow God to show you where to go and who to entertain and before you know it love will find you. As Chrisette Michelle says “love won’t leave you out”, believe that! I am also in the finishing process of publishing an e-book on Singleness and how to prepare for the ring! I’m excited, I will share more details on that soon!


KWK

*Images from Google*
Connect with me on social media:

FB:facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter:konversationsk
Instagram:konversations_w_kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment