Sunday, September 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus......the Next Lindsey Lohan?

Question: Do you think Miley Cryrus is the next Lindsey Lohan?


Answer: If I take that question at face value my answer would be, No, there is no way she could be the next Lindsey Lohan, because she is Miley Cyrus! However, If I take the question beyond the surface my answer would be, I think it’s hard to tell. Money and fame is tricky, most people want it but everybody can’t handle it. Also when you add drugs to the mix anything destructive can happen. Teenage years are rough for everyone and I always challenge people to ask themselves if a camera followed you around at age 18 what would they capture about your life? I know if they had followed me, the feds would be watching, people would be talking, and others perception of me would be jacked U.P.! 


By nature of her being in the spotlight she can’t go to the bathroom and pee without it making headlines. I think she is simply being a teenager, she is getting money, she has found something that is working for her to further her career, and she’s doing just that, making money. If she’s experimenting with drugs or alcohol I can’t call it, don’t most teens? I’m not saying it’s right I’m just saying it’s probably easier to clean our own closets first. The girl is making money, all money ain’t good money but she will learn that at some point. That’s the cost of fame…….and she’s definitely making payments. So all in all for me I think the bigger lesson is be careful what you ask for and look at the whole picture before you make assumptions, judgment, or become envious of a person or a situation.

KWK

*Images from Google*
Connect with me on social media:

FB:facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter:konversationsk
Instagram:konversations_w_kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment