Saturday, October 5, 2013

What Is the 1st Thing You Notice About a Man?

Question 1: Hey Kristen I just recently got out of a 5 year relationship and I am starting to date again, I have met some real characters in Atlanta, so I’m curious when meeting a man what is the first thing you pay attention to or notice?

Answer 1: Well if you have been following me for a while you know I hate random dating for a plethora of reasons ) but I am so excited for you that you are stepping out of your comfort zone and doing something fun, new, and exciting especially since you’ve been tied down for 5 years! With that said, I do meet a lot of men and the first thing I notice about a man is if he is secure or not. The way he talks, moves around the room, holds his head, walks, his style, body language etc speaks volumes to me. I watch people (I am a visual learner) and I am extremely observant, so chances are if a man is coming to approach me I have already noticed him. Furthermore lets be real, if a man decides to approach you chances are he wasn’t too subtle about letting you know he was attracted to you in the first place. I am sure when you walked by he almost had a fit, or every time you looked up you caught him starting a hole into your face etc lol. Anyway I got off topic a bit, but I notice how secure a man is 1st and that will determine if and for how long we have a conversation.
I know some women say his shoes which is probably number 3 for me, or his teeth or smile, and that matters too however I am a real big character person. With money we can get new shoes and teeth, we live in 2013. So for me I don’t care if a man has on a nice pair of Berluti’s if his character is flawed he and them shoes are damaged goods as far as I’m concerned. I also think why you are dating switches things up a bit. If you are dating to have fun or just to be free then you could probably care less if a man is insecure as long as he’s buying drinks or doing whatever you’d like him to for you in that particular season of your life. So that’s a factor as well. All in all, different strokes for different folks but for Kristen it’s if he’s secure or not, and if he’s insecure it doesn’t mean I won’t talk to him or have a general conversation. Knowing me I would probably want to talk to him in particular so we could discuss men and their insecurities and such. Lol I know, I have the most bizarre, mind blowing konversations with the most random people in the most obscure places.

~KWK



*All of the question are submitted via FB for KWK Ask Kristen Fridays*

Let's stay connected!
FB- facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter-@konversationsk
Instagram-konversations_w_kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment