Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Need Something to Do in Atlanta this Weekend?

Single ladies & those who are taken, need date ideas for this weekend?
 Kristen's got you covered!
 Check out the exciting things I found going on in the city of Atlanta that is sure to keep you busy and out of the house this weekend.

Food
Welcome to Food Therapy
A friend of mine recommend a restaurant called Food Therapy here in Atlanta and I can't wait to check it out! I trust her palate so I feel its safe to share with you! For my single girls when the Friday or Saturday night starts to feel a little lonely, Food Therapy maybe exactly what you need! It’s reasonably priced, a meal and drink averages $20. So round up your girls or go there solo dolo and check it out! I have yet to try it myself but let me know what you think!! They serve Mediterranean cuisine and if you haven’t tried Mediterranean before it’s cuisine consists of a mixture of foods inspired from the Eastern Mediterranean, North African, and Southern European cultures. What that simply means is: IT’S GOOD!


Fun & Adventurous
Copper Blue 4.27.13
Scrolling online I found this really neat event called Wet Paint Atl. It will be held this Saturday the 12th from 7pm-1am. Ladies, I can’t even lie to you, when I saw the name of the event I was captivated and once I found out the tickets were only $6 in advance and $10 at the door, that really made me happy! If you know me you probably wouldn't expect me to attend or even recommend this type of event, but it seems SO FREAKING cool I would totally try it out. I really think it would be dope for a group of girls to get together and enjoy a night of the Arts! As a bonus this event is a networking mixer, that is complete with live painting, food, drinks and fun! What more can you ask for?


Empowerment
        

If you don't have time for any of the above events you surely have time to be empowered, don't you? If not, Make Time..... its critical! This weekend the Female Success Factor is hosting Linking to Success, a networking forum for women in business. This event will be Saturday the 12th from noon til 4pm. Oh and I forgot to add one minor detail…… it’s FREE. Registration information is below! AND so you can plan ahead, next weekend The SingleWives Club will host a slew of events for women, single and married, right here in the Atlanta area. From panel events, to tea parties and so much more, if you are a woman it's definitely worth checking out! Tickets for each activity can be purchased separately or as a package. Keep in mind this weekend long event is NEXT WEEKEND October 18th-20th!


So I got you covered from food, to fun and even empowerment! Top off this wonderful weekend and even start the next week with some quality time with the Father by attending church or logging on live stream to hear my Pastor, Jentenzen Franklin!

**All of the images were taken directly from the companies or events website**

Let's Stay Connected!
FB- facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter-@konversationsk
Instagram-konversations_w_kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment