Saturday, October 12, 2013

What to do About this Crush?

Question: I have a crush on this guy and I am not sure if he’s knows it or not. What should I do? Would it be too much if I told him?


Answer: Crushes are so freaking cute. I swear I have a new crush every other week and it’s exciting. My advice to you is to play it cool. If you change crushes anywhere as much as I do, you may not even have a crush on him next week so you don’t want to put yourself out there and look the fool. Just be nice, be yourself and let the process take its course.

If you are crushing mad hard then you may need to take a break. If he’s typically someplace you frequent, perhaps you should miss a few weeks. If you normally talk to him a few times a week, don’t reach out for a week or two. I am only saying this so you can put things into its proper perspective. We women have crushes on men God only ordained to be our friends, our associates, for us to lead them to Christ, or be an example for Him and we have secretly gone and married some else’s husband in our heads. 



Lastly have fun girl. Flirt, be cute, brush up on your game, etc. Make sure you still got it so when your real Mr. Mr. shows up you have something fun and flirty to offer. Why not? Enjoy the little crush for what it is and keep it moving. Life is but a vapor so breathe boo, BREATHE!


*All of the question are submitted via FB for KWK Ask Kristen Fridays*
                               *All images are from Google*

Let's Stay Connected!
FB- facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter-@konversationsk

Instagram-konversations_w_kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment