Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Need Weekend Plans in Atlanta? Check Out These Finds!

The end of the month is nearing and Fall is settling in, so all my single ladies (& those who are taken) what do you have planned for your weekend?  Check out my findings for what’s happening in the ATL this weekend. You MUST get out of that house chile!

Food

I LOVE a new restaurant and ladies if you can’t make it to Italy why not get the experience in your own city! Boccalupo is the place to be and to have received four stars from a fellow foodie, Jenny Turknett food blogger for the AJC, I think it’s worth a try!  The menu includes everything from pastas, to seafood, wonderful desserts and more. Check out the website below!
Cliff Bostock iphone photo 

Additionally I just got wind that my favorite live performer, Chelsea Shag, is performing this Saturday night from 9:30pm til close at Tijuana Garage in Little Five Points. First let me say that I absolutely LOVE Tijuana's and to have live music playing is simply the cherry on top. I first heard Chelsea sing at the Twelve Hotel in Atlantic Station a few months ago, fell in love with her voice, and have been supporting her ever since. Want cheap, good eats with some lively tunes.......go to little Five Little Points!



My favorite picture of Chelsea! Follow her on Facebook www.facebook.com/szegababy


Fun & Adventurous
Scrolling online I found a free Fall festival in Hapeville this Friday night, October 18th  and this one is for the adults!!!  You and a group of your friends can travel out to Hapeville Jess Lucas Park for  Downtown Hapeville's Live Concert Series starting at 7pm and ending somewhere around 11pm. You can expect live jazz music and a variety of food vendors, and to make sure we're on the same page you got the FREE part right?!?!? So why not give it a try!!

Additionally, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday anytime between 9am-7pm, you can take a trip out to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for their enchanted Imaginary worlds sculptures. Now I have been to ABG before and I tell you it’s an epic experience. Admission is under $20 and there is so much life to take in mixed with a captivating ambiance. They have a restaurant there and so many others add-ons for you to enjoy, I highly recommend that you check it out!


Empowerment
As discussed last week the  The SingleWives Club Weekend will be in full effect starting Friday night at 7pm! Join this group of single and married women for a slew of events such as panel discussions, tea parties, empowerment and so much more! Ladies you must be there! Tickets for each activity can be purchased separately or as a package deal.
Single Wives Weekend (ATLANTA)


http://thesinglewivesclub.com


So I got you covered from food, to fun and even empowerment! Top off this wonderful weekend and even start the next week with some quality time with the Father by attending church or logging on live stream to hear my Pastor, Jentenzen Franklin!

**All of the images were taken directly from the companies or events website and Google**

Let's Stay Connected!
FB- facebook.com/kristenlblack
Twitter-@konversationsk
Instagram-konversations_w_kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment